1 business day
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Omega Seamaster Cosmic 2000 Gold Plated Mens Automatic Jumbo 40mm Vintage watch
1. Serviced September 2021 ✅
2. Super condition ✅
3. Good size vintage watch at 40mm - classed as a "Jumbo" in the industry ✅
4. New strap and tan brown travel pouch ✅
5. Super Fast Worldwide Shipping - in most cases in 1-2 days ✅
You may fnd cheaper Seamaster Cosmic 2000's but what sets this apart is the overall superb condition and 24 months warranty. The watch has just been serviced and working exactly how it should and has all original parts.
The movement is Automatic self winding which means its purely mechanical (uses gears) and no battery will ever be needed. The watch is working exactly how it should.
The 40mm cased watch is classed as a "Jumbo" in the vintage watch industry. Therefore those who like the idea of a owning vintage watch but have concerns with the size perhaps this is for you.
The day-date display is obviously a useful / essential tool for some.
The new tan brown strap gives this a nice modern twist.
The previous owner certainly looked after this watch very well. Overall sold as VERY good condition especially for a watch dating back to 1960s.
The seconds hand sweeps around nicely. All original parts.
Model: Seamaster Cosmic 2000 "Jumbo" Day-Date
Case Width: 40mm
Metal: Gold & Stainless Steel
Movement: Automatic self winding Caliber 565
Band / Strap: New 20mm Brown Leather
Manufactured Country: Switzerland
Warranty: Timing warranty 24 Months
Delivery UK: Next Working Day
EU: 2 workings days (via DHL)
Rest of the World: 2- 4 working days (via DHL)
The reasons why Omega vintage watches are good to buy:
1. Value/Investment. They hold their value brilliantly and should actually increase in value over the next few years as they become rarer and rarer. Buying a brand new watch is like a car, as soon as it leaves the premises the prices drops by at least 20%.
2. Stealth Wealth. A leading American news commentator wrote an article regarding "Stealth wealth" - where this watch type is purchased by gentleman who tend to purchase things that are discrete and very sophisticated. Basically a subtle way to show off the exquisiteness of good taste.
Fine Watch Club are used Watch Dealers based in Norwich, England. We are selling some top notch gents & ladies wristwatches. Have a look. We have excellent feedback / testimonials and are trusted members of all the large used watch selling platforms.
To drum up interest we are shipping Worldwide for this one. We can dispatch within 24 hours of payment being received. You will receive very fast.
Any questions drop us a mail.
Some trivia on Omega watches:
1. In 1848 a 23 year old named Louis Brandt is credited with starting the brand which later became Omega.
2. In the early 1900's OMEGA's watches were prized by railroad professionals in China, the United States, Canada and much of Europe.
3. The association between OMEGA and swimming dates back to the 1932 Los Angeles Olympic Games. The relationship is still going strong.
4. Omega was a major supplier of watches to large ministries of defense, especially during the 1st and 2nd World Wars. The company's timepieces would go on to be used by the armed and special forces of British, France, Italy, USA, Norway, Sweden, Canada to name a few.
5. Important musicians including Elvis, Beatles members & Buddy Holly have been photographed wearing Omega watches including the Constellation range.
6. Past world leaders such as JFK and Mikhail Gorbachev choice of watch. Pope John Paul II wore Omega watches.
7. Before official chronometers, Olympic chronographs or the NASA-approved Speedmasters Omega watches.
8. In 1947 Omega introduced the Seamaster “Cosmic” Moon Phase wristwatch. It was the brand’s first calendar watch to display the time and the date with its hands and day.
9. The Geneva Line, created in 1953, was made as an homage to our workshops in Geneva where OMEGAs best regulators were working. The line was finally discontinued in 1979 as the law in Geneva stipulates that a brand must have a presence in the canton of Geneva to include the word Geneva or any variation of on the dial.
10. Omega has four main vintage watch families today that are well known to everyone interested in the brand: Seamaster, Geneve, Constellation and De Ville.
11. OMEGA SEAMASTER DE VILLE: The Omega De Ville was introduced into the Seamaster range in 1963. It was considered by Omega to be the ultimate dress-watch, the personification of elegance, but retaining the country sport mantra so eagerly aspired to by certain echelons of society in the 1960s. Although subtle and understated, at its heart remained a very sturdy accurate sports movement in a unique one-piece case.
12. The Omega Seamaster was introduced in 1948. The De Ville version of the Seamaster featured a front-loading case where the access to the movement was gained through the front of the watch rather than the back. The Seamaster De Ville was available from 1963.
1 business day
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.