1 business day
Omega Mens Seamaster Blue Dial Bumper Automatic Steel vintage Date watch + Box
1. Serviced September 2019.
2. Blue Dial has been repainted
3. New strap and box
4. Super Fast Shipping
5. VERY good condition
This is an stunning watch which has been completely dismantled, full serviced and the original dial has been repainted to dark blue.
The new watch box seen in the picture will be supplied. Naturally this also will help protect the item in transit.
The watch reference 13687550 dates this back to 1952. The Automatic movement shows what is known in the industry as the "Bumper" movement using calibre 351 with 17 jewels.
A new brown style strap has been added which we believe compliments the navy blue dial. We can change the strap for a more formal colour such as black or dark brown croc.
I do not recommend jumping into the water with any vintage watch. Although this bears the Seamaster name and was once upon a time classed as 30m waterproof this usually last 2 years then needs to be checked. This info is in the original handbook and still applies to modern Omega Seamasters although no one hardly ever reads that bit...basically keep away from high humidity rooms like shower rooms just to be sure.
Case size: 36mm
Metal: Stainless Steel
Movement: Automatic self winding Calibre 351
Strap: 18mm Leather of good quality
Country of origin: Switzerland
Need the watch fast ? We can help with that...
UK Delivery Time: Next working day
EU Delivery: 1-2 workings days
Rest of the World Delivery: 2-3 working days
The reasons why Omega vintage watches are good to buy:
1. Value/Investment. They hold their value brilliantly and should actually increase in value over the next few years as they become rarer and rarer. Buying a brand new watch is like a car, as soon as it leaves the premises the prices drops by at least 20%. A vintage watch like this in excellent condition and serviced by a Omega specialist is very difficult to find.
2. Stealth Wealth. A leading American news commentator wrote an article regarding "Stealth wealth" - where this watch type is purchased by gentleman who tend to purchase things that are discrete and very sophisticated. Basically a subtle way to show off the exquisiteness of good taste.
Fine Auction Club have been selling high end items online since 2012. See our other watches, some top notch gents & ladies ones. Have a look.
We have excellent feedback / testimonials.
To drum up interest we are shipping Worldwide for this one. Any collector out there I'm sure you would agree what a rare find this is. We can dispatch within 24 hours of payment being received. You will receive very fast.
Any questions drop us a mail.
Some trivia on Omega watches:
1. In 1848 a 23 year old named Louis Brandt is credited with starting the brand which later became Omega.
2. In the early 1900's OMEGA's watches were prized by railroad professionals in China, the United States, Canada and much of Europe.
3. The association between OMEGA and swimming dates back to the 1932 Los Angeles Olympic Games. The relationship is still going strong.
4. Omega was a major supplier of watches to large ministries of defense, especially during the 1st and 2nd World Wars. The company's timepieces would go on to be used by the armed and special forces of British, France, Italy, USA, Norway, Sweden, Canada to name a few.
5. Important musicians including Elvis, Beatles members & Buddy Holly have been photographed wearing Omega watches including the Constellation range.
6. Past world leaders such as JFK and Mikhail Gorbachev choice of watch. Pope John Paul II wore Omega watches.
7. Before official chronometers, Olympic chronographs or the NASA-approved Speedmasters Omega watches.
8. In 1947 Omega introduced the Seamaster “Cosmic” Moon Phase wristwatch. It was the brand’s first calendar watch to display the time and the date with its hands and day.
9. The Geneva Line, created in 1953, was made as an homage to our workshops in Geneva where OMEGAs best regulators were working. The line was finally discontinued in 1979 as the law in Geneva stipulates that a brand must have a presence in the canton of Geneva to include the word Geneva or any variation of on the dial.
10. Omega has four main vintage watch families today that are well known to everyone interested in the brand: Seamaster, Geneve, Constellation and De Ville.
1 business day
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.