1 business day
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
RARE Omega Mens Gold Steel Rice bracelet Sub Dial vintage Mens watch 1950 + Box
We can dispatch SAME DAY if ordered before 14:00 GMT. Nice box included.
1. 1950 - vintage "Bumper" Omega
2. Original parts, rice bracelet & Omega box
3. Great Investment / gift for loved one
For those seeking a unique vintage watch you are unlikely to find from any retailers in the world this is it. This is a very RARE Omega sub seconds dial with gold & steel two tone Omega rice bracelet rare resizing clasp.
Recently serviced. Keeping perfect time. If you was to resale on in the near future I do not think you can lose money at this price. Comes with rare and desirable Omega rice bracelet.
A new aftermarket box will be supplied and will naturally help to protect this in transit.
Overall a classy watch and in good working order. This is vintage and in original condition. Study the photos as this naturally makes up part of the description. As per the photos and considering the age the watch looks in very good condition to me.
Priced to sell. Buy It Now to avoid disappointment !
Condition: Used / Vintage
Metal: Gold & Stainless Steel case
Display: OMEGA Automatic
Strap: Omega RICE bracelet
Year: 1950 - manufactured in Switzerland by Omega Watch Co
Movement: Automatic (self winding) calibre 342
Box: Yes as per pictures
Features: Sub Seconds dial
Delivery is super fast:
UK Buyers: Receive 1 working day (Special Delivery Royal Mail)
EU Buyers: Receive 1 working day (DHL)
Worldwide buyers: Receive 2-3 working days (DHL)
We do not recommend jumping into the water with any vintage watch. Although once upon a time classed as 30m waterproof this usually last 2 years then needs to be checked. This info is in the original handbook and still applies to modern Omega 's although no one hardly ever reads that bit...basically keep away from high humidity rooms like shower rooms just to be sure.
The reasons why Omega vintage watches are good to buy:
1. Value/Investment. They hold their value brilliantly and should actually increase in value over the next few years as they become rarer and rarer. Buying a brand new watch is like a car, as soon as it leaves the premises the prices drops by at least 20%. A vintage watch like this in good condition and serviced by a Omega specialist is very difficult to find.
2. Stealth Wealth. A leading American news commentator wrote an article regarding "Stealth wealth" - where this watch type is purchased by gentleman who tend to purchase things that are discrete and very sophisticated. Basically a subtle way to show off the exquisiteness of good taste.
Fine Watch Club are used Watch Dealers based in Norwich, England. We are selling some top notch gents & ladies wristwatches. Have a look. We have excellent feedback / testimonials and are trusted members of all the large used watch selling platforms.
To drum up interest we are shipping Worldwide for this one. We can dispatch within 24 hours of payment being received. You will receive very fast.
Any questions drop us a mail.
Some trivia on Omega watches:
1. In 1848 a 23 year old named Louis Brandt is credited with starting the brand which later became Omega.
2. In the early 1900's OMEGA's watches were prized by railroad professionals in China, the United States, Canada and much of Europe.
3. The association between OMEGA and swimming dates back to the 1932 Los Angeles Olympic Games. The relationship is still going strong.
4. Omega was a major supplier of watches to large ministries of defense, especially during the 1st and 2nd World Wars. The company's timepieces would go on to be used by the armed and special forces of British, France, Italy, USA, Norway, Sweden, Canada to name a few.
5. Important musicians including Elvis, Beatles members & Buddy Holly have been photographed wearing Omega watches including the Constellation range.
6. Past world leaders such as JFK and Mikhail Gorbachev choice of watch. Pope John Paul II wore Omega watches.
7. Before official chronometers, Olympic chronographs or the NASA-approved Speedmasters Omega watches.
8. In 1947 Omega introduced the Seamaster “Cosmic” Moon Phase wristwatch. It was the brand’s first calendar watch to display the time and the date with its hands and day.
9. The Geneva Line, created in 1953, was made as an homage to our workshops in Geneva where OMEGAs best regulators were working. The line was finally discontinued in 1979 as the law in Geneva stipulates that a brand must have a presence in the canton of Geneva to include the word Geneva or any variation of on the dial.
10. Omega has four main vintage watch families that are well known to everyone interested in the brand: Seamaster, Geneve, Constellation and De Ville.
11. OMEGA SEAMASTER DE VILLE: The Omega De Ville was introduced into the Seamaster range in 1963. It was considered by Omega to be the ultimate dress-watch, the personification of elegance, but retaining the country sport mantra so eagerly aspired to by certain echelons of society in the 1960s. Although subtle and understated, at its heart remained a very sturdy accurate sports movement in a unique one-piece case.
12. The Omega Seamaster was introduced in 1948. The De Ville version of the Seamaster featured a front-loading case where the access to the movement was gained through the front of the watch rather than the back. The Seamaster De Ville was available from 1963.
1 business day
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.