1 business day
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Omega Turler Mechanical Caliber No Date Dial vintage mens 1960 steel watch + Box
1. Affordable genuine vintage Omega ✅
2. Rare watch - manufacturing date goes back to 1963 ✅
3. Fast SAME DAY shipping ✅
4. Look and feel dapper at work or a black tie event with a vintage Omega like this ✅
This is a rare Omega "Turler" that is in VERY GOOD condition. This watch is particular rare because of the Turler Limited Edition status. If you was to resale on in the near future I do not think you can lose money at this price.
"TURLER" is a high end Swiss jeweller Omega used to collaborate with and would only bear it's name on exquisite / special editions of Omega's. This makes is even rarer.
The movement is Mechanical and will need to be hand wound once a day if you plan to use. To hand wind a watch likes this takes around 30 turns which should take no longer than 20 seconds.
Its a classy and beautiful. Overall condition would be 8/10 so expect minor imperfections but as you can see from the high resolution photos the watch is in good vintage condition. Please study the photos as this makes part of the description.
New aftermarket strap.
Omega Series: Turler
Cal: #600 - 17 jewels
Case Width: 34mm
Metal: Stainless Steel
Strap/Wristband: Black 18mm Leather
Movement: Mechanical (Hand-Winding)
Box: Yes, as per pictures
Need the watch fast ? We can help with that...
UK Delivery Time: Next working day
EU Delivery: 1-2 workings days
Rest of the World Delivery: 2-3 working days
The reasons why Omega vintage watches are good to buy:
1. Value/Investment. They hold their value brilliantly and should actually increase in value over the next few years as they become rarer and rarer. Buying a brand new watch is like a car, as soon as it leaves the premises the prices drops by at least 20%. A vintage watch like this in excellent condition and serviced by a Omega specialist is very difficult to find.
2. Stealth Wealth. A leading American news commentator wrote an article regarding "Stealth wealth" - where this watch type is purchased by gentleman who tend to purchase things that are discrete and very sophisticated. Basically a subtle way to show off the exquisiteness of good taste.
Fine Watch Club are used Watch Dealers based in Norwich, England. We are selling some top notch gents & ladies wristwatches. Have a look. We have excellent feedback / testimonials and are trusted members of all the large used watch selling platforms.
To drum up interest we are shipping Worldwide for this one. We can dispatch within 24 hours of payment being received. You will receive very fast.
Some trivia on Omega watches:
1. In 1848 a 23 year old named Louis Brandt is credited with starting the brand which later became Omega.
2. In the early 1900's OMEGA's watches were prized by railroad professionals in China, the United States, Canada and much of Europe.
3. The association between OMEGA and swimming dates back to the 1932 Los Angeles Olympic Games. The relationship is still going strong.
4. Omega was a major supplier of watches to large ministries of defense, especially during the 1st and 2nd World Wars. The company's timepieces would go on to be used by the armed and special forces of British, France, Italy, USA, Norway, Sweden, Canada to name a few.
5. Important musicians including Elvis, Beatles members & Buddy Holly have been photographed wearing Omega watches including the Constellation range.
6. Past world leaders such as JFK and Mikhail Gorbachev choice of watch. Pope John Paul II wore Omega watches.
7. Before official chronometers, Olympic chronographs or the NASA-approved Speedmasters Omega watches.
8. In 1947 Omega introduced the Seamaster “Cosmic” Moon Phase wristwatch. It was the brand’s first calendar watch to display the time and the date with its hands and day.
9. The Geneva Line, created in 1953, was made as an homage to our workshops in Geneva where OMEGAs best regulators were working. The line was finally discontinued in 1979 as the law in Geneva stipulates that a brand must have a presence in the canton of Geneva to include the word Geneva or any variation of on the dial.
10. Omega has four main vintage watch families today that are well known to everyone interested in the brand: Seamaster, Geneve, Constellation and De Ville.
1 business day
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.