1 business day
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Omega Automatic Seamaster 1962 Mens Vintage Gold Capped Steel 562 Serviced watch
1. Serviced February 2020 ✅
2. Trusted power seller of vintage Omega ✅
3. New strap & Box ✅
4. Original Dial has been repainted black so looks mint ✅
5. Super FAST dispatch ✅
The movement is Automatic, clean looking and reliable. The movement number goes way back to 1962.
A service card of who serviced where and when will be enclosed. Its keeping time back to original manufacturer's recommendations of 2-5 seconds a day.
The inside of the back case has the Omega logo and is stamped with the model's serial number. The movement itself is also stamped with the Omega logo and has a small panel with the calibre number and the identifying number. This watch is all original apart from the strap naturally.
The new aftermarket strap gives this watch a nice modern twist. If you prefer a black leather strap please message us shortly after checkout.
We have literally sold hundreds of luxury vintage Omega watches - view our excellent feedback.
Perfect gift for a loved one or a treat for yourself. Priced to sell.
Omega Series: Seamaster
Calibre: #562 (engine number of watch)
Case Width: 34mm
Strap: 18mm Black
Box: Yes, as per pictures
Delivery is super fast:
UK Buyers: Receive 1 working day (Special Delivery Royal Mail)
EU Buyers: Receive 2 working days (DHL)
Worldwide buyers: Receive 2-4 working days (DHL)
The reasons why Omega vintage watches are good to buy:
1. Value/Investment. They hold their value brilliantly and should actually increase in value over the next few years as they become rarer and rarer. Buying a brand new watch is like a car, as soon as it leaves the premises the prices drops by at least 20%. A vintage watch in this condition and serviced by a Omega specialist is very difficult to find.
2. Stealth Wealth. A leading American news commentator wrote an article regarding "Stealth wealth" - where this watch type is purchased by gentleman who tend to purchase things that are discrete and very sophisticated. Basically a subtle way to show off the exquisiteness of good taste.
Fine Watch Club are Watch Dealers based in Norwich, England. We are selling some top notch gents & ladies wristwatches. We have excellent feedback / testimonials and are trusted members of all the large used watch selling platforms.
To drum up interest we are shipping Worldwide for this one. We can dispatch within 24 hours of payment being received. You will receive very fast.
Some trivia on Omega watches:
1. In 1848 a 23 year old named Louis Brandt is credited with starting the brand which later became Omega.
2. In the early 1900's OMEGA's watches were prized by railroad professionals in China, the United States, Canada and much of Europe.
3. The association between OMEGA and swimming dates back to the 1932 Los Angeles Olympic Games. The relationship is still going strong.
4. Omega was a major supplier of watches to large ministries of defense, especially during the 1st and 2nd World Wars. The company's timepieces would go on to be used by the armed and special forces of British, France, Italy, USA, Norway, Sweden, Canada to name a few.
5. Important musicians including Elvis, Beatles members & Buddy Holly have been photographed wearing Omega watches.
6. Past world leaders such as JFK and Mikhail Gorbachev choice of watch. Pope John Paul II wore Omega watches.
7. Before official chronometers, Olympic chronographs or the NASA-approved Speedmasters Omega watches.
8. Omega "Pie Pan" is used a term in the industry /collectors to describe the style dials from other models. The dial that has the hour/minute markers placed in a concentric ring that slopes down at a constant angle i.e, not rounded, from a raised flat center, and that the center is often a contrasting color or tone. This design usually commands a premium price and seen in the Constellation & De Ville models.
9. The Geneva Line, created in 1953, was made as an homage to our workshops in Geneva where OMEGAs best regulators were working. The line was finally discontinued in 1979 as the law in Geneva stipulates that a brand must have a presence in the canton of Geneva to include the word Geneva or any variation of on the dial.
10. Omega has four main vintage watch families today that are well known to everyone interested in the brand: Seamaster, Geneve, Constellation and De Ville.
1 business day
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.