1 business day
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Omega 1973 vintage Geneve Steel Silver Dial Mens used Automatic serviced watch
1. Stunning original condition ✅
2. Serviced November 2020 ✅
3. Original Omega steel bracelet ✅
4. View watch in our Shop: King Street, Norwich, England ✅
5. Fast SAME DAY shipping ✅
The seconds hand sweeps around nicely. It's Automatic (Self Winding) and can also be hand wound once a day to put some instant energy into the watch - no battery is ever needed for Mechanical watches.
The watch can be viewed in our shop in Norwich city centre.
These vintage watches are not meant for swimming to please do not jump into the water with any vintage watch.
This watch benefits from a Date feature. This is a handy / essential complication for some.
Please be advised vintage watches are smaller than today's standards but this one at 36mm x 43mm is a decent size dress watch.
A service card of who serviced where and when will be included. Next service interval is minimum 4 years but can be up to 8-9 years of not using daily.
Case Width: 36mm
Metal: Stainless steel case - fits just over 7 inches
Movement: Caliber 1012 (engine number of the watch)
Serial Number: 36227682
Delivery is super fast:
UK Buyers: Receive 1 working day (Special Delivery Royal Mail)
EU Buyers: Receive 2 working days (DHL)
Worldwide buyers: Receive 2-4 working days (DHL)
The reasons why Omega vintage watches are good to buy:
1. Value/Investment. They hold their value brilliantly and should actually increase in value over the next few years as they become rarer and rarer. Buying a brand new watch is like a car, as soon as it leaves the premises the prices drops by at least 20%. A vintage watch in this condition and serviced by a Omega specialist is very difficult to find.
2. Stealth Wealth. A leading American news commentator wrote an article regarding "Stealth wealth" - where this watch type is purchased by gentleman who tend to purchase things that are discrete and very sophisticated. Basically a subtle way to show off the exquisiteness of good taste.
Fine Watch Club are used Watch Dealers based in Norwich, England. We are selling some top notch gents & ladies wristwatches. Have a look. We have excellent feedback / testimonials and are trusted members of all the large used watch selling platforms.
To drum up interest we are shipping Worldwide for this one. We can dispatch within 24 hours of payment being received. You will receive very fast.
Any questions drop us a mail.
1 business day
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 14 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.